Thursday, March 22, 2012

do.Good stitches

The ladies in my do.Good stitches circle are amazing. It was my turn to organize the quilt in December(January) I asked everyone to make two blocks with a heart theme. The colours that I asked them to use were grey, red, pink and white. Incredibly with 10 different women working on these blocks they all go together beautifully, and even more incredibly there is an even balance between applique and pieced blocks. The top is together now and I need some thread before I start quilting it (oooh, did I just say I have to go thread shopping!)



3 comments:

  1. I like it, these colours are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Is it for charity? It would make an amazing fundraiser for a charity such as Heartkids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for charity. It will go to Project Linus, Heartkids is a great idea, I'll keep them in mind for the next one.

      Delete